BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months back somebody had posted a fence for sale. It was the metal chainlink kind. I looked back in the barn sale ads and just couldnt find it. If ya still have it for sale, or if anyone else is selling some fence, drop me a line.

·
Registered
315 Posts
the US Coastguard will be selling a whole bunch of chain link fence very shortly complete with posts barbedwire and everything.. its right to the left of fishermans path in sandy hook...

·
Registered
924 Posts
Author Topic: 4 SALE: Galvanized fence
FinAddict
Member # 2808

posted 10-16-2003 11:42 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a 4 foot high galvanized fence (approx 70 feet long) that I no longer need. It is the heavier gauge fence and was installed 2 years ago. Comes with all hardware, top rails, posts, gate, etc., and is ready to be installed ( I have disassembled it already).

Asking $120 the the works.

You pick up in Delaware County PA.

Post here or email me at: [email protected]

--------------------
Michael Nych
Clifton Heights, PA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 161 | From: Clifton Heights, PA, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | IP: Logged |

·
Registered
924 Posts
jofo..here is the ad....if you get ahold of the guy...i'm interested in a dust collecter he has for sale...ask him to email me thanks... :cool:

·
Registered
616 Posts
I have some chainlink fence that I'm willing to part with. It's the plastic coated (green) metal fence . I think there's about 75' there. E-mail me and let me know if you're interested and I'll go out back and measure it all up for you and give you all the specifics.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds interesting. Measure it up and let me know. Also let me know if there is a gate or anything. How many posts,ect. Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
JOFO I have some to it's alum!!! white c link w/ post and a gate I'll measure today about 70 ft. I was going to put it around my garden,Between hunting and fishing theres no time :rolleyes: all for the price of gas to gibbstown!Just measured 50 ft with the gate it will be gone by next weekend.

[ 02-29-2004, 07:56 AM: Message edited by: Fizz ]

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds just like what I need.and best of all your right down the road!! Shoot me an e-mail and I'll send you my phone number.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts