BASS BARN banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 Fenwick SSGT70MHst 7' casting rods for sale. They cost over $100 new. These are for12-25 lb line and make excellent chunking or clamming rods. They also work well for deepwater fluke. The rods are in excellent shape and really perform well. The handle is long enough so you can put it in a rod holder and it stays there. $120 for the pair.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still have both. With the great clamming up the bay, these are perfect.

·
Banned
166 Posts
hey capt talked to u last night i will take the rods off ur hands.. i will be down that way sun fishing.. so give me a call when u can. thanks.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No pics but they are still available. Spent all day Sunday in Cape May waiting for the buyer, and nothing happened. They are on my boat where I left them .

·
Registered
104 Posts
HEY CAPT NEVER GOT BACK TO YA...RAN INTO AN EMERGENCY AT WORK AND LOST UR NUM... BUT I STILL DEF WANT THEM ...ANY U CAN MEET ON RT 73 IN SOUTH JERSEY

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fluke n na .
Please call me and we can work something out.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like the original buyer has backed out. These are casting rods w/trigger. They are perfect for the drum and bass as well as deep water fluking. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
$100.00

·
Registered
104 Posts
hey capt i didn't back out....i just haven't had the chance to get to cape may...like i said if ur willing to meet me i will take them no proab or if u can just wait until i get down there ill take em.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
I can pick them up Monday.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Originally posted by fluke n na:
lol funny guy
You are first in line. I am sorry if stepped on your toes.

·
Registered
104 Posts
thats ok buddy im willing to pay 120 but i been having a prob meeting up to pick up so im not sure but i would def still take them but thats up to the captain i guess

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Fluke I thought that you wanted spinning rods. These are casting rods.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts