BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I am the athletic director for a local school in Clifton Heights Pa and we are looking to do a fund raiser for the athletic department I was thinking of a fishermans flea market in the school hall and wanted your feedback on a few things: 1.do you think you as members of bassbarn would be interested in it either buying or selling 2. Do you think this area would be a good spot? anything you guys have as feedback please let me know

Kevin McCloskey
484-574-3880

·
Registered
309 Posts
Support for flea market

Good afternoon.....sounds like a good idea. We wouldn't mind grabbing a table or two if this goes through. We recently attended a show held by DVSA and it turned out great. We could bring new product to show,written material to hand out and answer any questions people may have.

Take care.....Tom ;)

Thomas Blecker/Service Department
Penn Reel Mfg.
[email protected]

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Delco Fishing Flea Market is a go

Guys I spoke about this a week or so ago and this is gonna be a go we are looking for early April to get this on We have a large facility easily to handle 100-150 vendors within two halls If you are interested in becoming a vendor please contavt me so we can get a reg form out to you tables will be 30.00 for 1 and 45.00 for 2 we will also have a outside boat sales area they will be 15.00 a spot....... We are also looking for a sponsor to headline the event maybe a boat dealer or tackle shop or anyone who has a business and would like to promte it...............
More info to come
Any questions contact Kevin Mccloskey 484-574-3880 or [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.