BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

We're ready to fish, but need Mother Nature to cooperate! The first half of the week is looking good. They're calling for light winds on both Tuesday and Wednesday, with temperatures approaching 70 on Wednesday. That should definitely encourage the bite in the rips to turn on! Can't wait! We'll be out every day, and will be sure to post Barn reports for ya'!

The ADAM BOMB III is chomping at the bit to get BLOODY!

[ 04-02-2005, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hey Joe, I have a feeling it is a boy and we should know within the next three weeks or so. The baby is already a little low so I won't be doing any fishing for another few weeks. My guess is the 26th, and if I am right we will be hitting AC after the birth

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Its all good Tracy, I wish you guys the very best. The Bomb family, it has a nice ring to it lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
Adam,
I can't wait until Wednesday!!! I saw the pics that skip posted of the AB3, SWEEEEET. It sounds like Tracy is doing well too. Baby on the way and new boat, what more could a man ask for!! In the picture I saw the black hole breezing in the launcher. Lets keep the teeth off the deck this year. I'll call you Tuesday to see what time we are leaving the dock.
Regards,
Bob

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Joe - thanks for the good wishes. We're both really excited about the new arrival. I think he/she will be here within the month! We'll see. If you see me go screaming by ya' on the way in from a fishing trip this month, you'll know why! ;)

Bob - Wednesday is looking beautiful! They're calling for 5 - 10 and seas of 1ft. or less on the lower bay. It should be beautiful. We're going to fish hard, and find any cooperative fish that are in the area! The black hole will always be aboard the AB3, and I am going to try and keep all my teeth in my jaw this season! :D

Thanks again!

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Go get um Adam !!!Im lookin out my window 2 blocks from the bay as i type this,Looks like barely a breeze !!Wish my boat was in and fixed,Hopefully it will be fixed by the weekend,and ready to go in sometime next week,Vinny

1 - 9 of 9 Posts