BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I guess it finally paid off. I spent about 90 hours out on GP and I finally got my first striper of the season a nice fat 19 incher. LOL yes funny but It was great. Only problem I can't fish anymore do to nerve damage and it is really bad now. All of this was do to a car accident I had in 2002 and will be having surgery in the near future to help. SO I think my fishing is over for a while now. Atleast I got one striper. I still don't know what striper tastes like because last year and so far this year I have not caught a keeper all shorts so far and now it looks to be over for me now. Oh well I got one.

The skunk is off my back.

Brian

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
445-S--HOW LONG DO THEY THINK YOU WILL BE LAID UP?ISN'T THERE ANYONE YOU FISH WITH THAT WILL BRING YOU SOME?IF NOT I WILL GET YOU SOME THIS SPRING.GOOD LUCK.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
aquasport ,i have fished with that guy many of times.he smells and seems to be really bad luck :D matt

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Surfrat I got your email and thanks for the offer and I sent you one back.

Biggestjack I don't fish with anyone here as I don't know anyone who fishes. No friends sad to say. We only moved here in 2002 and my neighbors don't fish. I wish I had some fishing buddies as I am a confermed fishing nut.

My hands are doing better. Not 100% but about 60% and feeling better. I am taking off from fishing for a few days to let the hand recover. But on monday I should hear about if or make that when I will be having surgery. Then after this one I need my other hand done. Well it beautiful weather and I would love to be out there. Good luck guys out there and catch them up.

Brian

1 - 8 of 8 Posts