BASS BARN banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wanted to let you all know that I purchased the 28 topaz that I was asking questions about. Brought her home a few weeks ago. She's Sittin on the hard in Avalon now. Thanks for all the info and see you on the edge.

·
Registered
924 Posts
congrats on the boat !I have the 1982 -28-topaz for 5 years now and have likes and dislikes in some ways .I repowered with yanmars an love the economical side but I should have shopped for the 29 even though I was never on one .these boats pound in head sea and are wet rides .what power does it have 160 volvo.how is the deck in the cockpit over tank sealed up good .check for cracked taps under hatches that are storage under the bunks.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!

I have owned both the 28 and 29 Topaz boats. The 28 is a good barebones fishing boat. Take it easy in a head sea or you will be at the chiropractor alot!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Hey guys just wanted to let you all know that I purchased the 28 topaz that I was asking questions about. Brought her home a few weeks ago. She's Sittin on the hard in Avalon now. Thanks for all the info and see you on the edge.
congrats!!! great feeling to get the new sled home your winter is going to go reel slow now lol:thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.