BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got home from work at 4 threw the little boat in started fishing the banks NOTHING:thumbsdown: Changed from a spinner to small rapala still NOTHING:thumbsdown: Saw a heron grab 2 nice LMB's from the bank so i kept fishing the banks! My wife came home picked her up in the boat to take her to get some pics of 2 Swans floating around.Bringing her back to the dock she said"Cast it in there where its getting dark" so I did and WHACK a picerel nice little one maybe 12". Got it on a Black n Gold Rapala with 3 sets of trebles. Of course I didn't have pliers!!!Got it off dropped off my wife n went back out. Started casting into the middle and whack a little LMB not very big BUT:bow: Thanks Mr LMB you broke my cherry for this season.

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The thought crossed my mind :eek: but I would never do it hell I didn't even go down where the swans were cause I didn't want to disturb them:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
The LMB and especially pickeral I found the last 3 days were in SHALLOW water with a mud bottom. I did catch some crappie in deeper water though.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Got home from work at 4 threw the little boat in started fishing the banks NOTHING:thumbsdown: Changed from a spinner to small rapala still NOTHING:thumbsdown: Saw a heron grab 2 nice LMB's from the bank so i kept fishing the banks! My wife came home picked her up in the boat to take her to get some pics of 2 Swans floating around.Bringing her back to the dock she said"Cast it in there where its getting dark" so I did and WHACK a picerel nice little one maybe 12". Got it on a Black n Gold Rapala with 3 sets of trebles. Of course I didn't have pliers!!!Got it off dropped off my wife n went back out. Started casting into the middle and whack a little LMB not very big BUT:bow: Thanks Mr LMB you broke my cherry for this season.
Way to kick it off!:D

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Nice catches, I'm still tryna rid the skunk :cool:

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Keep at it ba8 I was beginning to think the same thing after the previous days skunking! Thanks Everybody Hopefully I can a few next Sat in the Torney:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.