BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off...I'd like to say Hi to all my Bassbarn buddies ! I've been busy But, I finally made it out to try my fishing skills. A few times out this year and I do mean just a few I hit my luck on the incoming last night. Soaking a few Clams on 2 rods and bombing away the bell on 1 rod started to go crazy...Set the hook and crossed the eyes. The runoff sent me into adrenaline overdrive. After a few I got her in a nice 39+". It was solid and stocky. Rain started to get a little stonger and packed it in till next time. Hoping to be out and about Sat. night. If any barners are outgive me a shout. Would like to talk and see some old fishing buddies. Later Jav.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Way to go Jav...I been doing the boat thing for a while now, but got out the other night. Between three of us we got at least 60 fish. All the fish we small from 12 inches to 22 inches. They were hitting anything we put in the water. I might be out and about sometime this weekend...Good luck to you saturday night if I don't see ya...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.