BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fins & Grins is booking Spring trips for drum and stripers.
We can accomodate larger groups.
Coast Guard Inspected for 20 passenger and 2 crew.
6 or 8 hour trips available.
We are located right at the foot of the Rio Grande Bridge Wildwood
at No Bones Bait & Tackle.

Drop us a line or call (609)522-2770 and (609)425-3021 (cell)
Thanks Capt Jim

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Fins & Grins is booking Spring trips for drum and stripers.
We can accomodate larger groups.
Coast Guard Inspected for 20 passenger and 2 crew.
6 or 8 hour trips available.
We are located right at the foot of the Rio Grande Bridge Wildwood
at No Bones Bait & Tackle.

Drop us a line or call (609)522-2770 and (609)425-3021 (cell)
Thanks Capt Jim
Weather is starting to shape up nice guys and the water temps are rising every day!!!!

Call us early to reserve a date!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Stripers

First word there are bass around, we'll be out looking!!! Shouldn't be long, hopefully this rain warms things up and after it moves through the bass will be poppin!

Thanks for booking the trip in april guys. :cool:

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
We are hoping this rain heats up the water temps even more guys! If we are lucky, the NE winds will blow some warmth in as well. :cool:

We welcome larger groups to come aboard and fish, plenty of room on the Fins and Grins!!

609 425-3021

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Hey Steve-o and Capt Jim,

Melissa and I would like to book a drum trip with you guys again this year and are looking for a prime date in May? Let me know what you have so we can firm something up.

Thanks
That would be great Bent Rod! Give Capt. Jim a call and he will arrange a prime date for you guys! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Beautiful weather!!

These early spring days shall warm up that water fast guys!! Give us a call to grab your spot for early stripers!!! :cool:

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Had a water reading of near 50 today in the back!!! This weekend will tell us if they are biting!! Give us a call. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
She's WET

Splashed her this morning fellas!! All ready to fish, give us a call to get out their and catch the first stripers of 2010!!

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Fish are Biting

Bass are biting guys!! Give us a call to get out there this weekend!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Steve-o and Capt Jim,

Melissa and I would like to book a drum trip with you guys again this year and are looking for a prime date in May? Let me know what you have so we can firm something up.

Thanks
Let me know if if you are looking for a full charter of if your looking to fill in try to book a trip after the 15th of May Capt Jim

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
The bite is on!!!

Weather look SPECTACULAR for the end of this week and weekend. Bass are biting good too, many limits each fishable day are being taken!

Give us a call to get in on some of the best bassin' in years!!! :thumbsup:

609 425 3021

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
We are booked for saturday guys, but friday and sunday morning are still available!! Give us a call to jump on. Need atleast 4 guys to make an open boat happen. :cool:

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Weekend Schedule

Thursday- Open, call for charter or open boat availability

Friday- Booked

Saturday- Booked

Sunday- Open, call for charter or open boat availability

Thanks,

Steve-O

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.