BASS BARN banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This little booger is starting to piss me off!:D He put the curse to Rjf3 and myself on Saturday in the Susky.:mad: 2nd cast on a bucktail and then zippo rest of the day.

We got him back today though, took him freshwater and put the spank to him.:D Report in the freshwater forum.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
It could have been worse. There could have been 20 plus knot winds, or the depth finder could read wrong by 6 feet....:eek: :eek: :D :D

Russ

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He is sneaky Ray, he pointed to the new casting rod and said Dad tie this plug on it. As I was preoccupied, he picks up the spinning rod and I hear behind me "I got one"! He is spending too much time with Russ and learning all the tricks!:p

·
Registered
678 Posts
Stop complaining- you didn't run over any protected species right? I'm never taking you guys to my tarpon spots- you'd be manatee magnets :D

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Never Better said:
Stop complaining- you didn't run over any protected species right? I'm never taking you guys to my tarpon spots- you'd be manatee magnets :D
Mantees are great! Taste just like Seal.;)

·
Registered
689 Posts
Bill, your boy is going to be some kind of fisherman. Nice job. How do you like the new stick? I been looking at that reel for a while now and just can't seem to pull the trigger and put down the Abu's.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the greek said:
Bill, your boy is going to be some kind of fisherman. Nice job. How do you like the new stick? I been looking at that reel for a while now and just can't seem to pull the trigger and put down the Abu's.
Ted, love it so far. Really smooth and it launches everything I have tried so far. Still need to see if it will hold up but already thinking about getting another!:eek: I know what you mean about getting away from ABUs been using them since the 80's. As far as the rod goes, when Max is in the boat he keeps picking it back up. Hard to believe a kid his size can throw such a big stick and not get tired. I'll let you try it out in two weeks.;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts