BASS BARN banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mostly fish Raritan Bay, but today was on a buddy's boat, and fished Secaucus. Caught 2 shorts, about 24" in 3 hours. Just curious if anyone has heard any reports from Pebble Beach Raritan Bay yet?

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
booger said:
Mostly fish Raritan Bay, but today was on a buddy's boat, and fished the Secaucus Power Plant Discharge. Caught 2 shorts, about 24" in 3 hours. Just curious if anyone has heard any reports from Pebble Beach Raritan Bay yet?
Booger (like the name), thanks for the report and welcome to the barn.
Haven't heard any report from RB yet. A few more days like today stringed together and the mud flats are gunna heat up quickly. What did you catchem on. Also don't be to specific with SPOTS just a general area will do.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
O sh!

:eek: Thanks for the reply. I just realized how dumb that was my buddy would choke me i dont know if id eat em but its a decent spot. thanks again for reminding me about that.shhhhhhh

·
Registered
408 Posts
Day light savings this weekend, weather off and on is good, can only mean one thing......get that boat ready! Time to get the bottom wet!:D Like DW says in Nascar, lets go fishing boys! lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts