BASS BARN banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First day out on my new [ to me ] parker. Left Sportsman's cove at 8 AM. Heidy and Rick were as helpfull as everyone said they would be when I asked for marina information on the barn. Didn't cath any fish but the boat ran and handeled great in not the best conditions so it was still a good day. looking forward to meeting more of the people that I have been reading posts from on the Barn and catching fish.:) Thanks for all the information.
Bob [HYAK but boat not lettered yet]

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
rhowarth01 said:
First day out on my new [ to me ] parker. Left Sportsman's cove at 8 AM. Heidy and Rick were as helpfull as everyone said they would be when I asked for marina information on the barn. Didn't cath any fish but the boat ran and handeled great in not the best conditions so it was still a good day. looking forward to meeting more of the people that I have been reading posts from on the Barn and catching fish.:) Thanks for all the information.
Hey bob,
I was the gentlemen who was in the angler..The centerconsole not the walkaround.Believe you were speaking with my father.We fished the same area as and ended up with same results....Looking forward to seeing you around.

Tom

·
Registered
518 Posts
rhowarth01 said:
Bob , that is a nice boat. I'm the guy you with the Wellcraft you parked behind. Glad you had a good run and maybe we'll see you in a week or two.
Dennis

1 - 5 of 5 Posts