BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
I got to hit the water (delaware river) lastnight to see if I couldn't get my rod to bend. I only caught 2 fish, but that breaks the ice for the year.
AW, you poor thing...:( :D

WOW! A striper?!?! What area and what did you get it on?

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
NIce job Ken :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah man. It was a suprise. I love catching Hybrids. They are thick and hit like a freight train. I caught one up at the Nock. about 5-6 years ago that was 37". My buddy that was with me about crapped his pants when he went to net it. LOL If Hybrids can't reproduce, where do you think they stocked that one at. Did they ever stock the Delaware with Hybrids?

·
Registered
972 Posts
Yeah man. It was a suprise. I love catching Hybrids. They are thick and hit like a freight train. I caught one up at the Nock. about 5-6 years ago that was 37". My buddy that was with me about crapped his pants when he went to net it. LOL If Hybrids can't reproduce, where do you think they stocked that one at. Did they ever stock the Delaware with Hybrids?
theres tons of hybrids in the skuke... i dont know if they ever stocked them in the river, but they stock em in bluemarsh. im sure some find their way in there. nock flows into the delaware too.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.