BASS BARN banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost forgot. On Thursday a buddy came in who always checks down at the ferry this time of the year. Just one but thats all you need. First Laughing Gull of the season. Combine that with an extra hour of sun so now it won't set until seven and we got us a season starting.

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
insomniac said:
Very cool. I heard those peeper frogs last night in the marsh.
Thats funny. This morning the guy who saw the Laugher was over at the shop. We were talking and I said "Next sign will be the peepers" I can't wait until I can say "And the next sign will be the BIKINIS":D

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Brian E. Mullaney said:
bring on the bikinis I am so ready to do some sight seein :D

Scratch one off the milk carton.:D

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Brucrew said:
Fred, I don't think even I can drink enough beer to see you in a bikini!!!!!!:)
BRUCE I'LL START THE KITTY FOR HIM TO DO 1 WHOL SHOW IN HIS SPEEDO.100.00--I KNOW WE CAN GET 2 GRAND. KEVIN GET YOU CAMERA FOR CLOSE-UPS READY.HEHE

·
Registered
103 Posts
chunking said:
Thats funny. This morning the guy who saw the Laugher was over at the shop. We were talking and I said "Next sign will be the peepers" I can't wait until I can say "And the next sign will be the BIKINIS":D
Now Fred ....... what are you going to do with a bunch of Bikinis?....
You'll be calling Biggestjack for help. :)

·
Registered
614 Posts
My least favorite bird! :( Heard em this mornin with the windows closed! I rarely sleep in, but if I want to, they are brutal at first light!! So much for quiet mornings. Next thing ya known people that feed em will be here! :p

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Front yard is full of robbins for the first time today, about 20 of them. Not nearly as good as bikinis but its a sign of things to come

RyanF

·
Registered
863 Posts
I was in my garage the other day "spring" cleaning, and this female robin came fling in like a bat out of hell. Right behind her was a falcon, bumped it's head on the wall, got up and flew out. The robin stayed for a few mins, I went over to make sure she was alright, she took off, the falcon (who was waiting outside) swooped her up and flew away.. :( :eek: .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts