BASS BARN banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out south of the CBB today. arrived at 11 to an outgoign tide soaked blood for 4 hours. not a tap. then the tide started to shirt and about a half hour later hooked in to a chanel cat. bout 20 mins later hook into my first striper of 08. about 20" fat and mean. 10 minutes later another guy got a 26"
so here we are thinking its about to bust open when a cop shows up and tells us we cant fish there.
My buddy who had been there many times doesnt know why and neither did the other guys

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i serious think it may be his lucky spot cause he told us to leave watched us pack than hurried back to his car before any one could as him why

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Every job has it's perks. That certainly sucks though for you guys. At least you got some action, wtg!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Were you on private property? Did you have to go through, or over private property to get there? If you answer "no" to these two questions then you should have been within your rights and the law.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
drove right down a public road, i know its a public road because it has a name and is on a map. only had about 10 yrds from the end of the rod to water. my buddy has been fishing there for 3 years and never had a problem before. there were to many other people there for it to have been private property

·
Registered
899 Posts
Can You Guys Aexplain To Me Where Cbb Really Is, And Wonder Why There Is A Such Emence Amount Of Controversy Over This Spot... Just Looking For Rough Location No Specific Spots ... Thanks ...
Froggy.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
I`ll burn this spot,ban me if you feel the need.The CBB is located .........no I can`t.....yes I can......Comadore Barry Bridge aka 322.Good luck neighbor.

·
Registered
9,922 Posts
CBB is the Commodore Barry Bridge
WW is the Walt Whitman
DMB ....I think you got my drift.

If you guys were over by the creek they have been tossing everybodt out of there because of all of the dumping and some story about a stolen motorcycle. Funny thing is its a county road in and not private.

Jersey Mike

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
To the right of the road belongs to a dredging company I think. Been tossed outa there myself long time ago. Not sure about the left side.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
what about straight in front of the road

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
All that land is owned by weeks dredging co. We hunted it for years when American Dredge had it. I also was told we can no longer fish at the end of the road. The local P.D. has been told to keep everyone out of the area.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts