BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Visited Victory Lake this weekend (Sunday) to use my brand new 2012 fishing licence. Started the day at 36 degrees, no wind and gin clear water with plenty of bright sun.
S-L-O-W was the name of the game. Just a few hits on the south side of the lake with no returns through the morning. It wasn't until late in the after noon, after the wind picked up (10 - 15 mph ~), when we ventured to the back of the lake in a foot of water where we were rewared with 2 small pickerel.
Used the wind (westerly) to get out of the shallows toward the middle of the lake where we locked into two bass to 2 lb, 10 oz on 3 1/2 inch green pumpkin tubes, no weight.
On the way back to the ramp we picked up another two pickerel and it was homeward bound, into the deep freeze for a week........
Hope you all were able to take advantage of this great weather weekend.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Me and the wife tried out our new shiny 2012 licenses yest as well. Two cookie cutter bass for the wife, two cookie cutters and a 21-22 inch beauty for me as well as one slab crappie. As above sloooowwww retrieves. Tried the fly but despite the warm weather nothing would take a dry or wooly bugger.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
On line fishing licence

I got the licence on line at the address MAZZGOLF suggested. It was just too easy. Many licences are offered including trout stamps as well as any permit or hunting licence. You need your ID number or SS# , oh yeah...and a credit card.
Once the information requested is entered and paid for, you just print out your licence, sign it and your ready to go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.