BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was all geared up to head for the bay or backwaters today, friday, but the weather channel said showers for the whole day so I bagged it. :rolleyes: Was going to freeze the half bushel of surf clams but most were open and probily on thier way to going bad so I threw them in the bay. Im off on fridays and saturdays and tomorrow looks crapy so I'll set my sights on next weekend. Sucks buying clams and then throwing them out but didn't want to fish all day in the rain either, done that, don't feel like doing it any more. Plenty of nice warm days coming in may anyhow. Good luck fishing to anybody else thats going!

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
SeaHunt,
Yep the weather just has not been co-operating with the weekend fishermen for a few weeks now.
So far today around Atlantic City it has been dry
but conidtions look like they are going down hill now and East Winds are building...
I hope this type of weather pattern doesn't presist much longer like a few years ago when
it rained like 12 out of 16 weekends during the Spring and the Summer,,,

Let's Hope For "Better Days Are Coming"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.