BASS BARN banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody as you can see this is my first post. This is a great site with plenty of info.Now that I'm a member I hope to contribute one day. This will be my first year targeting black drum and from what i know Brandywine shoal is a good area in mid may.Where is a good ramp to launch to access the bay near Brandywine shoal? What are your opinions on Bree Zee Lee? Trying to avoid the mayhem at public launches.

·
Registered
31,669 Posts
welcome aboard........:wave:
you will see the fleet where the drum are. night time is not mandatory. free ramp in cape may gets crowded. breezelee is a good bet. i run out of port norris ramp on the maurice.
the new and full moons are the best .3 days before and after.fresh clam and 8/0 j hook and your good to go.
hit the search button on the right top and search for drum.lots of good info to read.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Hey everybody as you can see this is my first post. This is a great site with plenty of info.Now that I'm a member I hope to contribute one day. This will be my first year targeting black drum and from what i know Brandywine shoal is a good area in mid may.Where is a good ramp to launch to access the bay near Brandywine shoal? What are your opinions on Bree Zee Lee? Trying to avoid the mayhem at public launches.
Gimme a buzz or shoot me an email, I'll point you in the right direction:thumbsup:

Capt Dave

·
Registered
795 Posts
get a map of the bay at a tackle shop u also wanna try the horseshoe an tusseys north or south :D if ya hear a drum noise from down under while sitting out their at night u know ur in the right spot :rolleyes: good luck fresh bait is a must

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Hey Bob....it was good talking to you this evening. You should be all set:thumbsup:

Dave

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.