BASS BARN banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! We were finally able to get out on the first fishing voyage of the ADAM BOMB III! After a very windy weekend, and a blow out yesterday, we were greeted with calm winds and seas this morning at the marina.

We had Leon and his private charter aboard today, and the guys did a great job of fishing hard. We were looking for the first fish of the season, and the first bass on the new boat. We worked most rips from Prissy to Overfalls, and marked a fair amount of fish at each location. We fished the ebb tide, and had about seven or eight solid bites, including a couple of momentary hook-ups that came unbuttoned. Finally, towards the end of the ebb tide, Richie stuck a bass, and put the first bass of the '05 season and the first for the ADAM BOMB III on the deck. She fell right in the slot range, measuring 27.5"!

Back at the dock...

There are definitely some fish in the rips, as we had some bites, boated the one, and saw plenty on the screen. I think over the next couple days, we'll see an increase in fishing quality! I also received a report from our South, that there are bass on the way up and closing in on the rips. We had water temps from 45 to 46 degrees. We couldn't of been happier with the boat. It handles unbelieveable, and has tons of fishing room!

Great job guys, and way to fish hard! Looking forward to tomorrow!

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Nice job Adam, are you at the same slip on C dock? The picture doesn't look like it. I don't want to be waiting at the old spot and miss a trip and get stuck having to drink your coffee.

Breaking News: Adam Bomb III cherry is popped.
More details to follow in short order.

·
Registered
6,650 Posts
Anyday now Adam! Congrats on breaking in the new vessel.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Nice Job Bro! That boat is a beauty!

·
Registered
74 Posts
yo Adam,
The boat looks awesome!!!! Congradulations on the new boat and the first striper of the year as usual. I wish you all the luck with the new boat and hope you have a great season. I'm looking foward to seeing the boat in person!!! Talk to you later tell the Boss I said hello.

Dwayne

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys! It sure felt good to get the new boat out fishing, and catching a fish was definitely a GOOD thing. I should only get better and better. We're fishing every day, and will be posting reports!

Greg - I can't wait. The bite should really be on by then!

Dwayne - you've got to see it in person! I think you'll love it. Let me know when you'll be down this way.

·
Registered
61 Posts
thanks for the report adam. I saw your boat a couple weeks ago @ snug. She's a beauty. I hope to be joining you soon, boat went in on monday, It's tied up @ snug right now. The fishing reports are a big help, I still don't know where I'm heading for the first trip of the year. Thanks again and good luck.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.