BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our first offical trip will be October 21 2005, but we are going on a trial run around the 10/16/05. The water is still alittle warm but if we get some cool nights it should start going down. When is everyone else going to get started? It's going to be a great season! :cool: :D

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
My first official trip will be on Oct 29. But I might try and get out before that if I hear that they're biting!
Are you taking Dave Sage out? I talked to him the other day & told him that you said Hi!

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
I am with Striper 101 on this. We have turned down striper charters for the weekend of October 22-23 because I think with the warm water temps it could be a little later than other years. We are starting up in full gear the first week of November but bunker chunking the bay.
Capt John

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Monday, 10/24 will be our first shot. Doing everything I can to stay out of the rips on weekends this year.

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Nov 6th is my son's birthday "striper" trip so we will be knocking them dead that day. Bucktail, chunking, whatever works. Thanks to Captains John,Skip and Adam for all thier knowledge. The more opinions, the more we learn, thanks guys!

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Originally posted by roadkill:
Nov 6th is my son's birthday "striper" trip so we will be knocking them dead that day. Bucktail, chunking, whatever works. Thanks to Captains John,Skip and Adam for all thier knowledge. The more opinions, the more we learn, thanks guys!
roadkill,
Good Luck! I hope the bite is hot & heavy that day for you & your son!

That's what this board is supposed to be about! Fishermen helping fishermen!
I'm looking forward to the fall run!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Doing the first trip on the Delaware side on the 21 or 22. Heard reports of speratic fish in the OC MD Inlet, still too warm though.
Good luck all!!!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Striper101, I have not talked to Dave, tried to call him for a over night tuna trip last Saturday he missed a good trip. Cool rain a north wind I feel the water temps dropping by the minute. Roadkill good luck on the 6th it should be the prefect time to go.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts