BASS BARN banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo Yo,
With the reports of fish showing within striking distance of OC we are pointing the Bow North Tomorrow night and getting back into the groove! Watch Out here we come!!!!!

So We are gonna start a week earlier so give us a call and we will get going!!! Books filling in so if you want that early season bite give us a shout

JUNE SPECIAL:WEDNESDAY DEAL OF THE MONTH:
GET IN ON THE EARLY SEASON ACTION OUT OF OCEAN CITY MARYLAND. SEARCH OUT THE YELLOWFIN, BLUEFIN AND BIG EYE TUNA THAT INHABIT THE CANYONS AND TUNA LUMPS OF THE MID-ATLANTIC
6PPL FOR A 12 HOUR TUNA TRIP
CAN’T BE BEAT PRICE FOR 6PPL
$1700 GRATUITY NOT INCLUDED
DATES AVAILABLE: JUNE 4th 11TH, 18TH, OR 25TH
CALL TODAY TO SECURE YOUR DATE

That Means the Reporting Service is starting early as well

So you own a boat and want to find the fish but have limited time on the water, Intel can be a hot commodity. So Join our Extreme Detail Reporting Service You Get all the Intel: Water Depth, Water Color, Water Clarity, Bait, Fish
What the fish ate, What color, What Lure, What size leader, Hook Size, you get it all!!!
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU GET NUMBERS, WHERE WE STARTED, WHERE WE CAUGHT FISH, WHERE WE LEFT THEM BITING, AND ENDED FOR THE DAY!!!!! EVERYTHING WE DID AND SAW WILL BE IN A REPORT FOR YOU TO USE TO PUT YOU ON THE FISH!
You will get a timeline format of whats going on out on the water. Call or email for details
Have access to on water Intel every night of our season!
With the price of fuel, bait, slip, everything going up. Go fishing with the piece of mind that you will be starting your day with the best Intel Available. Get Dialed In with “That’s Right”
The Season Fee is less than 150 gallons of what diesel fuel costs!
Call Today and Talk to Timmy about getting set up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Couple of our Testimonials:

Working on the water as my career and being away from the area 3 weeks at a time. The ability to having intel at my fingertips is invaluable when I return home and want to get on the fish.

This is not Dockside Fluff, this is the what, who, where, when and how of the fishing trends and conditions from a very well seasoned Captain who is on the pulse daily

The savings in fuel from running around searching makes it well worth it! Last season it was a great benefit to be able to set the course to were they "Left them biting " the day before and work that area with the same type of set ups! Color, Pattern, Speed, water temps.

Capt John runs everyday thats fit and is still accessible when he hits the docks fielding phone calls about the days going ons, to get the fine tuning of the info that was flowing in from him offshore

Looking Forward to a Great 2014
Thanks, K

I Look Forward to working with Capt John and his reporting service again this year! It's a real benefit to know what the pro's are doing and where they caught or didn't catch that day and how conditions changed and moved from day to day!

I have my own business and I appreciate how he treats the service users!

Sincerley, S.C

John -

I very much appreciated the assistance from you and Timmy last season. Your Bluefin info was very helpful and I am looking forward to working with you again this year.
thanks
WC

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It is on in OC Gang!!!!!!!

Reporting Service is On when we get there so give us a call to get signed up

More Testimonials:

I have always wanted to subscribe to a service Like this but they are usually expensive, but your service is very affordable and very accurate.. The first time I used the service last year it paid for itself. Capt.john told me to start at the 120 line so we put our spread out at the 118 line just before we hit the 120 line four rods went down unbelievable how accurate he was. Looking forward to 2014
Thanks so much John..
Kevin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.