BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just some info I'd like to pass on, some guys at work caught and heard of striper being caught out front in good numbers. Mullica, Barnegat, Great Bay areas also. Are you ready lol? See you guys on the water.:wave:

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You miss one word sure can change the meaning of the post lol.

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
My post sometimes are messed up. Didn't get much info would they have been using top water plugs? Or is it to early for that.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
I'm getting my boat ready mako, just was getting ready to go out and put my batteries in the boat and charge them up. Topwater might work, I'm going to try a lot of different things, one of them would be a bucktail tipped with clam. I have never tried it but going out front and chasing the gannets around just might work. I can't wait.
:)

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
I'm getting my boat ready mako, just was getting ready to go out and put my batteries in the boat and charge them up. Topwater might work, I'm going to try a lot of different things, one of them would be a bucktail tipped with clam. I have never tried it but going out front and chasing the gannets around just might work. I can't wait.
:)
If you find those gannets diving you will find the fish.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
They have been out there all winter due to the warm temps...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts