BASS BARN banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The bite is red hot at the rips! It dosent matter where you go you will catch fish, they are all small but there is plenty of action. We had a 2 man crew and we mugged em as everyone else did I'm sure. No sense in keeping count unless your a fr#@&g accountant. If you can get out tomorrow do it. It doesn't get much better then this!

·
Registered
930 Posts
Sure it does, they could be bigger than 25"! But hey, the way this season has been we can't be picky. Glad to hear that you did well out there man, keep up the good work ;)

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Originally posted by indeep:
No sense in keeping count unless your a fr#@&g accountant.
Geeze, was this aimed at me? :rolleyes:

The fishing has been really good guys! But all this guy is trying to do is bust my stones!

water is getting colder every day and the bite is def slowing down!

So this is an honest anwser...today we could go out and not catch a thing!

Indeep...I thought we were over this...if you that jealous...put your boat back in the water!

Get over it! :eek:

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
posted 12-18-2005 03:50 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd like to thank my mate RAYMAN 4 ??????

--------------------
ts USCG CERTIFIED LICENSE & MANY YEARS OFFSHORE COMMERCIAL FISHING

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whats the matter skip? This post has nothing to do with you, the point I was trying to make was that I was to busy fishing to count and I really never get hung up on the ego thing for it to matter. now relax! And by the way my boat is still in the water and I'm fishing everyday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts