BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Barners -

I want to make you guys/gals aware of a contest Columbia Sportswear just launched. You'll have to review four fishing clips, three of which are "true", and pick the "tall tale". Columbia will save all the names of those who correctly identify the "tall tale" through June 15. Right after, they'll draw a name, and send the winner on a two day fishing trip to Bimini with me and my Mako 284 - MARC VI. Here's the contest link:

www.columbia.com/reelstories

I figure New Jerseyians know a lot about tall tales, so it wouldn't surprise me if the winner came from here;)

Good luck! George

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Cool, thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
george poveromo said:
Hey Barners -

I want to make you guys/gals aware of a contest Columbia Sportswear just launched. You'll have to review four fishing clips, three of which are "true", and pick the "tall tale". Columbia will save all the names of those who correctly identify the "tall tale" through June 15. Right after, they'll draw a name, and send the winner on a two day fishing trip to Bimini with me and my Mako 284 - MARC VI. Here's the contest link:

www.columbia.com/reelstories

I figure New Jerseyians know a lot about tall tales, so it wouldn't surprise me if the winner came from here;)

Good luck! George
George, I'm in... I could stand a day or two day of slamming big muttons, grouper, yellowtail and other reef critters...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts