BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's mess around a bit. Please DO NOT search the web for the answer! If you don't know, thats cool. Let's have fun and learn together. ok?
I'll start off.

I am thinking of a particular species of inshore fish ranging through the American tropics. It's name has 5 letters in it. It is also known by an alias. This alias name has 6 letters in it.

What is this alias name?

I'll give you a HUGE hint...

It shares it's name with a boat wich was made by AMF many years ago.

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Never better :D :D Ron

·
Registered
7,963 Posts
Having only fished south once. Snook is the only fish I know with 5 letters. I can't remember mfg boats that far back. Is Never Better on the money?

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NB....
:D You Da Man! :D

Geez, now I feel stupid! You guys kicked my fly fishin butt!...and quick, too!

How about if I add another thread, and after that, sombody else has to take over...cause I now have a inferiority complex ;) .

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by CapeMayRay:
I can't remember mfg boats that far back.
Ray,
I had a 19' MFG Caprice from the age of 18 till about 26. I learned much on her, as I finally fished the way I wanted. To think, go fishing at night? We fished from the squan, LE, GE, CP and still called Delaware bay my home waters.

Now about to turn the ripe old age of 40, I remember things that are important to me.
Family, friends, and fishing....

I remember a 24' AMF Roballo w/ twin 150 Evinrudes.. MAN, She was hot to trot! A little newer than my MFG, but I had my heart set on a Rampage!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts