BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUST IN FISH AND WILDLIFE SITE.THEY STILL HAVE 04 REGS LISTED. OTHER THAN A COUPLE OF DAYS CHANGING FOR FLOUNDER I GUESS THERE IS NO CHANGES THIS YEAR IN SIZES AND LIMITS ?

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
So Far Is Status Quo....I am sure they will be
updating it soon....

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I have read in a few places there will NOT be a closed season on Sea Bass this year as well.

·
Banned
1,307 Posts
Hey Barner's,just to let everyone know that Fish Heads. site said a guy was fishing by the 72 causway bridge for Winter Flattie's and was boarded by Marine police !! I know everyone on the Barn obey's the law, but just a little head's up, Keep it real, good 2005 to all !!
:cool:

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Also, sea bass season will not be closed! Talked with the warden yesterday....he said the striper regs are still in place and that fluke season is a couple of days later!

He seemed to think that we were getting the shaft as far as size limits of striped bass!

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Fluke season will start 1 day later, May 7th and end on Columbus Day Oct. 10th. There will be no closed season for sea bass. Scup will have a new size limit of 9" with the same season. These are the changes for those 3 species.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts