BASS BARN banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey BASSBARN,

For those of you that don't know us, we are Fish Stix Sportfishing out of Belmar's Shark River Inlet, NJ. Our new 30' Island Hopper is ran by me, Captain Kris Black and mate Darren Flynn.

Fish Stix is a new 30' Island Hopper with a 12.5' beam. Powered by a brand new Cummins 300hp diesel cruising at 20+ knots, state of the art electronics such as digital high definition Raymarine and Garmin chartplotters, fish finders and 48 mile radar. Live well, bathroom, plenty of seating, storage and 24 rod holders. An anchor tree for bottom fishing with 2 anchors. All USCG Safety equipment plus an EPIRB on board. Microwave and coffee maker coming soon...

We fish the inshore waters from Barnaget to Sandy Hook out to the Mud Hole area. Fishing for Stripers, Fluke, Blues and BOTTOM FISHING.

This season we are hosting a FISH STIX boat only Striper Tournament, details on our webpage.

For more information please check out our website. Feel free to join our Newsletter for Open Boat information and other updates. Friend us on Facebook or give us a call. We hope to meet some BASSBARNER'S this season. See you soon.

Capt Kris

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome aboard Chris. For all the guys out there that aren't familiar with Fish Stix, Chris is an awesome capt. and fisherman. He truly runs a great operation and you won't find a nicer guy to fish along side of.

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Kris, just saw this. Welcome aboard the Barn. Great bunch of guys here, and you and Darren will make it that much better.
Good luck this this season with the new boat!:thumbsup:.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks Kevin. how you making out with those fish poison rods, for us? they are going to be a great addition to the boat. let me know! i have some niccccee green avets waiting for them.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Welcome aboard Capt.Chris, you didn't happen to own a 31 Cabo before this boat did you? My buddy has one named Fish Stix in Cape May and is from your area. I'm sure you'll enjoy being a part of the barn, we have some of the best arguments anywhere, but that's only dureing the off season when we're all bored or if the fishing is slow. We have alot of fun and I've met alot of great freinds thru this site. Ron

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
The new ride looks nice. Welcome to the barn.

I had the pleasure of fishing with Chris a few months back a I put a hurtin on the tog. Best of luck Capt.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.