BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Capt Ron and my Dad worked hard Friday and Saturday morning to get the boat ready for the slip. We got out about 3PM to shake her down then headed to a "spot" :D

First drift cousin Chup got a nice 19" 2 1/2 pounder on a "minnow" colored Big Bites tippped with minnow.

Two drifts later and My old man had a nice 18" 2 pounder tipped with minnow. I had to pinch myself.

Then it was time to go. :( Left them biting, couldn't stay out, think Capt Ron had to keep the peace at home. :D :D

Capt Ron, awesome job as always to keep us on the perfect drift! I was using squid trailed off the front split ring and spearing on the bucktail, usually a deadly combo but time was limited plus I missed one. :mad:

Here is cousin Chup with the flatties, not bad for an hour. Head out back if you can, they are there.

[ 05-23-2006, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: henrybasstardo ]

·
Registered
763 Posts
Thanks for the post. Cousin Chup and I got skunked on Sunday fishing the Avalon side of Townsends on fresh clam. The guy next to me from Pittsburgh and his wife got three nice stripers as we watched with our clams-it must have been the Steelers hat he had on.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Nice! Those "Big Bites Jigs" are so innovative & they are very unique to the market.I'm certain that they will make quite an impact this season. All of the colors are killer & very versitile. Great design!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts