BASS BARN banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first drop of the day was good. I had two keepers within five minitues. It looked like the fishing would be hot. Next fish was about 15" and was a female, so because the bite was on back she went. Things got real tough from that point on. I want to say that Captain Tim never stopped trying and at the very last stop the bite was better. We did not get back to the dock until 5:30. Captain and the mate gave us a long day and a 50% percent off ticket for our next trip. I have not fished the boat for a few years but they are doing things right and I will be back.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Thanks again for coming...it was weird day...just never seemed to get the toggies going...different depths, areas, and structures...they fought us a bit today...maybe next time we will gather on a better day...it was a pleasure either way...thanks again

·
Registered
572 Posts
The first drop of the day was good. I had two keepers within five minitues. It looked like the fishing would be hot. Next fish was about 15" and was a female, so because the bite was on back she went. Things got real tough from that point on. I want to say that Captain Tim never stopped trying and at the very last stop the bite was better. We did not get back to the dock until 5:30. Captain and the mate gave us a long day and a 50% percent off ticket for our next trip. I have not fished the boat for a few years but they are doing things right and I will be back.
I 2nd that motion Great group of guys and gave 110% when the bite was off.Thanks Again :thumbsup:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Skip, I'm doing great and good to hear from you. I know the boat had a great year as always. Do you remember the trip on a December day/night with your father onboard we tried to break 200 stripers? We landed 189 and the snow was getting bad so we headed for home. Not so bad though ! I was not even trying for an arnoldism, just came natural. Have a great Winter. As always---I'll be back.

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Skip, I'm doing great and good to hear from you. I know the boat had a great year as always. Do you remember the trip on a December day/night with your father onboard we tried to break 200 stripers? We landed 189 and the snow was getting bad so we headed for home. Not so bad though ! I was not even trying for an arnoldism, just came natural. Have a great Winter. As always---I'll be back.
Oh I remember. Very fun time! The boat and myself are great!! Miss fishing with ya..maybe sometime in the future though....hope all is well my friend.

Get downnnnnnn, shutttttttt up:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts