BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,798 Posts
What do you guys suggest as far as a fishfinder tht is reasonable in price and truly marks fish...Thnks for any help...Terry THE PAZMAN
If you are interested last year I bought two Raymarine DS500's off Ebay for 290 bucks each.. I'm keeping one, but I'll sell the other one for what I paid for it.. 5" color units and they kick butt as far as bottom machines go. 500 watts and a screen that's easy see in the sun. Comes with a new transom mount transducer that has a paddle wheel for speed with an internal temp senor for water temp. These are discontinued units from Raymarine, but have never been registered yet for warranty. 2 yr warranty once you register it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fishfinder

O.k Dunk i will consider tht and can i hook up gps with or just get seperate unit or hand held cuz all i nd tht for is in the spring up north...And i herd raymarines are one of the best fishfinders so let me know how too reach you ill give you a call...Thankyou Appreciated Terry...THE PAZMAN:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.