BASS BARN banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)




Mark,

I hope you like them, send me a pix of one with a bass stuck to it....:D

Russ
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More pix




Russ
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,419 Posts
Very nice work Russ. How do you make the heads? I assume you have them in the toothpicks when applying the head epoxy. I've started tying a few simple ones, but no idea which epoxy to use and how to apply it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,594 Posts
Russ,
man they look great I can't wait to fish them. thanks. the top teaser in the 2nd post looks like a spro jig, it will make a great match with one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
RhinoScores said:
Very nice work Russ. How do you make the heads? I assume you have them in the toothpicks when applying the head epoxy. I've started tying a few simple ones, but no idea which epoxy to use and how to apply it.
Greg,
I use the 5 minute clear.
If you ever want to get together and tie, give me a call.


Russ
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bluesfish said:
Red and White....Back to basics. Can't go wrong with that!!!
Nice work:D .

Bluesfish:cool: :cool: :cool:
Thanks Jeff.

Russ
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
fishhard said:
Russ,
man they look great I can't wait to fish them. thanks. the top teaser in the 2nd post looks like a spro jig, it will make a great match with one.
Mark,
My pleasure. I'll get them out in tommorrows mail.
I hope they do well for you.

Russ
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,594 Posts
Russ,
I got your gift in the mail yesterday, Thanks. Man the pics don't do them justice, the black head with rust color and dark pink is, well let’s say I don't even want to get it wet. The white with red heads and white with silver in look great can't wait to catch em up with those. Russ I must say your fly tying ability is great. Thanks Russ
Mark
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fishhard said:
Russ,
I got your gift in the mail yesterday, Thanks. Man the pics don't do them justice, the black head with rust color and dark pink is, well let’s say I don't even want to get it wet. The white with red heads and white with silver in look great can't wait to catch em up with those. Russ I must say your fly tying ability is great. Thanks Russ
Mark
Glad you like them Bro.
Get them wet, it's the only way to catch fish.....
:D
If it gets trashed, I'll make you another one.

Tight lines,

Russ
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,594 Posts
rjf3 said:
Glad you like them Bro.
Get them wet, it's the only way to catch fish.....
:D
If it gets trashed, I'll make you another one.

Tight lines,

Russ
Sounds like a plan Russ. man i can't wait to get out Im going nuts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,960 Posts
fishhard said:
Russ,
I got your gift in the mail yesterday, Thanks. Man the pics don't do them justice, the black head with rust color and dark pink is, well let’s say I don't even want to get it wet. The white with red heads and white with silver in look great can't wait to catch em up with those. Russ I must say your fly tying ability is great. Thanks Russ
Mark
I know a fellow UK fan that could help you try those out:D Great looking teasers the talent you guys have is amazing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,158 Posts
Nice looking teasers. Russ, you are within walking distance of my house. I would love to get over someday to watch how you tie. I am in the process of beginning but I could use some pointers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Even Steven said:
Nice looking teasers. Russ, you are within walking distance of my house. I would love to get over someday to watch how you tie. I am in the process of beginning but I could use some pointers.

Sounds good. email sent.

Russ
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top