BASS BARN banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a little help. I am going to Bermuda in May and I want to go fishing. The problem is I am only going on a cruise with my girlfriend and she doesn't fish. Does anybody have any suggestions for a boat to go out on? How does it work if you only have one person going what are my options? Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
www.fishbermuda.com

Fish onthat boat and you catch fish.. wether 3 hour trip.. or 12 hour trip!

they catch and the boat is beautiful.. As far as a split charter just call the captain he might be able to work something out..

It is a little costly but they catch!
Thats my recommendation!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts

I was checking out that website and saw this chick wearing this glove. Its not a bad idea when fighting a big fish for a long period of time. I have seen people lose fish due to a wedding ring gashing the line and such. Was wondering if anyone new what it was made out of ??? Looks like ultra soft/smooth material. Wouldn't mind having something like that on me when wrestling with a nice B Marlin or BigEye. Or even just spooling my equipment. Any ideas??

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
your best bet is just like a nice soft cotton style glove is basicallly what it is and what i use.. i get them from the towing comping www.awdirect.com

·
Banned
490 Posts
Allen desilva on demako or Allen Card on the challenger both are top notch! i worked bermuda on a private boat 2 yrs ago and caught some real nice fish

·
Registered
311 Posts
You're going to enjoy that island and fishing. I use to go in July & August and the Blue Marlin fishing is Fantastic. Just as good as St.Thomas. If DeSilvia is booked, try the Boat "******". Father and Son Team. Check out Sonsesta Beach and a Restaurant call "Four Seasons". Outside dining, awesome view. I think the wahoo & tuna start in May. Enjoy your trip and the pink sandy beaches.

·
Registered
7,225 Posts
I am going in late April or May strictly for jigging. I heard jigging is pretty good for tuna, wahoo or bottom fish though not many guys try it there.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Aftco bought the Bluefever gloves... they have a few different varieties... nice stuff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts