BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
28,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
met the legend crazy alberto.. picked up a few packs of his fishing clips.. can't wait to use them.. wow there strong looking clips and easy to use. they really fit on some really large plugs and bucktails... all ou plug guys need to check then out... anyone use them yet? looks like a good quality clip

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I got stocked up a few weeks ago. I like them better than the other clips, all of which knock a duo-lock out of the water if you are stuck in the 90's.

RyanF

·
Registered
368 Posts
:yahooo:just picked some up yesterday cant wait to use them. just put the coolerrack back on the truck today i couldnt take it anymore:eek: truck didnt look the same without it ,now all we need is water temps to come up and its on :fighting:

·
Registered
11,411 Posts
I bought some yesterday, plus Crazy Al gave my son a pack for free! :cool:

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
guilty
stuck in the 90's:eek:
Any reason why? I used to tie direct rather than mess with the duo locks

RyanF

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Is there any advantage in the lures action using a clip, versus direct tie?

Also, I've always wondered if the clip changes the natural presentation in any negative way?

Catch a fish first before you worry about new products on the market.:razz::D:D:D

GSBB

·
Registered
391 Posts

Also, I've always wondered if the clip changes the natural presentation in any negative way?
I've always felt the clips give a bit more "wiggle" to a plug or plastic. I love the breakaway fast clips, never a problem- won't be changing or using anything else in the near future. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Kermic,
I know I was concerned that the clips are to big but I was thinking as well that the width of the clip will give a bit more wiggle than Duo-Lock Snap. :huh: I won't know until I try them but that was my thinking as well.

GSBB

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Here is my question - are the tactical anglers pictured upside down (bent piece facing downward) on the package or am I a super googan?

RyanF

·
Registered
5,023 Posts

Not if tied correctly.

Not if correct size.

Russ

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
Rolling Tackle Box makes a modified version with the opening facing out for easier clip on. Phil

These are All I use, The others that are turned in are difficult to use with anything but teasers. Especially at night with Bottle plugs and poppers any plug with a convex face and split ring you will have trouble with .

Live 2 Fish
<><
Forced 2 Work

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.