BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I love fishing the Bay partner wanted to share exspences I have boat's 19ft bayliner I/O and 17 ft sunbird fish mainly out of Fortesque and Cape May

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sportsmen cove

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
only twice last year years previous 20 - 30 times year have been trailering for the last few years

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
ill be down by the end of the month all through out the season mostly on the weekends..I usually have a crew,but sometimes i dont.So maybe will run into each other sometime.my name is tom

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HI tOM my name is Fred nice chatting with you hope to meet you maybe we can do some fishing together I mainly fish during the week since I retired

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the invite we have to get together how often do you fish ? have you started yet ? I plan to start in early April depend on the water temps I also fish the jettys at the point often and early:D

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
as often as i can:D with work 5 days a week im limited to the weekends and hoildays(maybe a few days playing hookie too)Also the weather plays a role.I run a 22cc angler.If you fish the jetty youve seen me also you said youve been out of sportsmancove im a regular there;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
fishin

I've been fishing Fortescue for 30 years. Recently with my friend George on the White Boat rental from Rick at the Cove. George moved to the Dark Side so I'm lookin for a new partner. Rick knows me and "I guess" he'll tell you I'm serious. Thanks. Capt. Safire Dave.

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
i can vouch for happyflappy. good guy. tom how is your dad doing. found out my dad has early stages of dimethia:(

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:) thanks for all the reply's if you will send me e mail I will call asap again thank you:)

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:) thanks for all the reply's if you will send me e mail with phone number I will call asap again thank you:)

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
Fred

I'll be in Sportsman's from around tax day till early-mid December.

e-mail sent

Chris, good luck with your Dad. I've been in your shoes...........They're tough to wear.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi Fred. I live just a town or two away from you, in Pittsgrove. I fish out of Sportsman's Cove in Fortescue also. I also spear fish the jetty in Cape May, but like to have some one on the boat when I jump off. Good to know it will be there when I come up every couple minutes. Have a 2002 Parker 18' CC. Want to fish the artificial reefs more this year, just several miles offshore. Let me know if you're interested.

Jim

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
phish4fun said:
i can vouch for happyflappy. good guy. tom how is your dad doing. found out my dad has early stages of dimethia:(

Thanks chris.Sorry to hear that,My pops just celebrated his 75th and still acts likes hes 40:D Hes all pumped up for the spring!cant wait!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts