BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
the sod banks along the stone harbor side hold resident stripers mostly early am or sunset but are dominated by surf casters so i stay away... during flounder season the right drift can produce some decent flounder...weekends forget about it do to boat traffic.. all said an early weekday trip can produce several species.. on a nice day without the boat traffic your 16 will be fine.. closest ramp is 5th street in wildwood.. launch boat make a right and you will be in herefords in minutes

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
okay, now are the sod banks before the bridge going to stone harbor where the inlet lead to ocean? sounds like fishing may be reel good there? and I will be fishing alot during the weekdays as I work often weekends? thanks for the advice angler dave

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nice-now is that considered the sod banks? or is the sod banks back behind stone harbor-and how do you get there from 5th street ramp in wildwood-do you have to go around through the sound to get there or is it more efficiant to cut through the inlet? thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.