BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was looking through this months "Sport Fishing" mag and got to pages 18&19 and saw an ad for the "Bluewater Fishing Ranch". don't know if anyone else has seen this but in a nut shell you go and pay your money and they take you out to an area 12 miles off shore where they have several pens with whatever blue water big game fish you want to catch, kind of like the Tuna Wranglers, only this is off of Texas and for the recreational fisherman. IMPO this is not really fishing just like I think going in to a fenced off area to hunt some wild animal is not hunting and there is no sport in it at all. Would I like to catch a giant blufin or a grander marlin, absolutly but not in a pen that is owned by some "ranch", making what probably is a large profit, to do so. Just does not seem right, just my $0.02 worth.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
seaweezil said:
did'nt think of that but if so what a waste of two pages.
they always do that, i think its great:D. next month theyll have the letters from all the outraged folks who wrote in complaining, almost as good. one year they had reviews on these super boats, like a cc with 12 outboards and a steel hull and a flats skiff that weighed 30 lbs. keeps ya on your toes.:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts