BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody catching any species of fish in the northern hemisphere? Unspecific Enough? Most of the people that I know, admire, and respect are fishermen. I consider myself part of a brotherhood. Fishermen and fisherwomen typically arent drug users, thiefs, muggers or any other any other sort of undesirables (other than being horrible liars). The best fishing trips that I have had, have been spent with other fisherman. I appreciate the position of wanting to keep your best fishing spots a secret and have never been offended when an oldtimer wouldnt let in on where the fish where biting. I look forward to meeting all of you during my next fishing trip. Are those of you who are against the posting of fishing report sure that you are speaking for the majority of barners out there? There are alot of barners out there that like to fish with their buddies.

·
Registered
7,297 Posts
Welcome aboard Turbulence!!!!....It will be just a matter of time before you find out where the fsh are biting!!! :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
I killed a dozen worms on the incoming In the AM onthe "DELAWARE RIVER" nothin happening,only thing Icaught was a new fishing pal.Is'nt that what its all about? Live to Fish.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Welcome T.

I am always looking for someone to fish with as it's more fun that way. So if you're heading towards IBSP area let me know if you want company.

·
Registered
24,070 Posts
I already have a spot reserved around area 12 on IBSP for Fri. April 9th. See you there!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.