BASS BARN banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Ocean Fluking was on fire today.They really bit their heads off.When there was no drift,power drifting was the way to go,later on a slight breeze came up an they bit harder.Best day of season.Fish up to 6 lbs,alot of nicer 2-3 lb fish came over the side.Water was very clear,at one point I was reeling in a 2-3 fish and a turtle came up and left me a pair of lips on my hook,but was awesome sight.

Fished Mullica all week,small bass 10"-16" some blues 12"-18".Baitfish where everywhere.Tried drifting for weakies but no luck,1 oyster cracker.Going to start nights as greenheads are getting to hungry.

After roasting in the sun-playing music at the street fest in OC I fished a little behind OC for an hour. Didn't catch anything. Saw a few in the shadow line. Couldn't fish long because I had the family with me. I left at 12:40. I was dyin' to be drenched with rain- where did it happen?
Not looking for spots- I was along the causeway. It was dead clear and I was still soaked with sweat. I would have really welcomed a good soaking.
Greg

went out last night after working night in Venice. Hit the inlet behind OCaround 10ish. Hooked up 14 bass released all but 3. Largest was 36" shortest of all em was 23". Home by midnight. Great End to a busy night. Figure these fillets will be good to donate to the summer fest today.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.