BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to start making my own rigs this year, anyone know of a good website or any place I can buy hooks, beads, skirts and spinner blades? Mostly want to do flounder rigs. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Ya check out the Bass Barn. They have some great guys on there that will tell you how to do it. Then they have links to shops that would have all you need to make it.

All kidding aside. Guys like Chunking and plenty of others will help. If you do a search you will find lots of stuff and infor.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I picked up beads at michael's craft store, as for hooks, skirts and spinner blades, i usually load up at the cape may fishing flea market, went to fishing flea market this weekend in warminster but didn't really have all that much. I also try to find on ebay, finding skirts to really be the biggest expense. Also look at B2 squids

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Thanks, I know how to make them just wondering if any Barners had a site or shop where I could find the above mentioned stuff at a good price.
Check Bob ECT. Steriling Harbor. Tackle direct. And all the other guys here.

I have used B2, foating heads, Spinners and streght hooks with spinners.
Hooks if you buy in bulk can get a great price.

I also tie my own Tog rigs, Seabass, high and low rigs and even my own shark rigs. I have even started making my own trolling rigs.

Good luck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.