BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone, Striper fishing , as you probably know is great. No drum for me yet , but we are targeting both stripers and Drum. We have opened up our schedule for all week . We have lots of openings Monday thru Fri of this week and all the weeks to come. This weekend we're booked Sat and sunday. Next week we are also open all week. that would be 5\2 thru 5\9. Check our web page by clicking on our button ad. We are an all day boat and we fish for the fun not the money. So book your trips now!!!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Since you're booked this weekend, how about an open tog trip for next Saturday the 7th, the day before Mother's Day.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Since you're booked this weekend, how about an open tog trip for next Saturday the 7th, the day before Mother's Day.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If Iam not chartered Sat. I would love to go toggin. Please repond promply so I can get a feel for filling up the boat. If we fill the boat I won't charter!!! THE CAP'T

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Friday's open boat trip is filling for all day striper and Drum. We are going to the dele. side to fish the reefs # 7, 6, 5 or 4 I will bring green crabs as well as two bush. of clams. We will be fishing late as I want to find some drum. Maybe we will head to slaughters from 3 to 6 or so. or to tussy's on the way back. Not sure but I do know this There are NO HALF DAYS ON THE STANLEY ROSE. YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY'S WORTH! Thats a Promise!! STEVE

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
This should be a great trip! Can't wait! Staying out all day definitely has its advantages.....last Friday the fish bit like crazy, but not until 2pm. But from 2-6 it was non-stop!! Make sure you bring dinner!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey Capt Steve. Great trip last Friday with over 100 stripers caught.I may be coming down for black fish on Saturday, May 7th. I will call you this week.

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Capt Steve,

What is the targeted fish for next Saturday, May 7th?

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Tautog,

A report fresh off the boat last evening was the drum bite picked up and not just the puppies. Capt Steve was the man last night. I thought he may stick with drum since the window is so short?
Either trip will be a blast.

·
Registered
33 Posts
still looking at filling an open boat on Saturday? i have myself and 2 others looking to go.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey , All you crazies out there, I found some great Tog fishing in the del. bay this past weekend. Fri. was tough on the stripers for us so we saved the day toggin! Having said that, and the drum bite is good, and so is the Striper bite I deceided to target all Three speci on sat trip (unless I get a charter). I need commitments and if I get enough I won"t charter.We will fish the structures all day for tog and stripers. Then we will Anchor up Later in the day for drum ( after three, till at least 6 or 7 pm) so bring what ever you need, and don"t make plans for Sat nite. Steve NOW HERE IS MY FISHING REPORT FROM THIS PAST WEEKEND! 29 thru the first On fri ,Stripers were slow for us although the bite was on for the rip guys. We had bass but not enough action , so we went to some hang in DA BAY" And sure enogh the tog were there. Every one was a slob with only one short. Sat morn Brian the married man Mullany Showed up with his Batchlor Party and a stripper named Jan. L.O.L. (only Kidding) Kevins girlfriend Really sweet. WE CRUSHED THEM BIG TIME! 9 drum about 20 BASS. and we were done by 11:30 am Best rip of 2005 so far. One fish was about 85lbs. caught on a spinning rod with 20 lb test.The second best fish was also caught on spinning gear 20 lb test, that was around 70 lbs. both fish took at least 45 min to land. We kept three and released the rest. AWSOME JOB guys Congradulations on a great trip and a great WEDDING. Sunday's Trip we took the fishing Club called P.J.S.A. to the same spot and caught SQUAT! Just goes to show YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE YESTERDAY! Call for reservations To Cap't Steve London At 215.512.1640

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Capt Steve.

I would ike to researve two spots for Saturday.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts