928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
two favorites.
two worst.
favorites:
NJ angler
tred barta
worst:
saltwater experience. i hate how the two talk about the trip like the other one wasn't on the boat.
Babe winkleman drives me nuts.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Faves- NJ angler, Northeast Saltwater, Montauk guide house
Least- NAFC show (annoying people)
Dollar wise fly (guy knows nothing)

·
Registered
89 Posts
I always liked Jose'
Now the urban fishing guy? City Limits? thats a cool show.

Always hated the Bass angler shows.Jimmy Houston's,Rowland Martin...
Ever see those guys on the TV show reel in a 2 lb bass like it was a freight training marlin.Then they would splash the poor lifeless creature on the surface for another 2/3 minuets more of air time.But in a tournament they whip that fish in the boat so fast its not even fishing.So on one hand they play a fish out to a lifeless slab on the other hand they nearly dislocate the jaw getting the fish to the boat.

Got me a Bigun

·
Registered
533 Posts
On the hook.

comcast channel 8 has a good one "On the hook". Tred is still my favorite, but as much for laughs as fishing! Roland Martin is good for laughs as well. You gotta love their theme songs:D

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tail Whipped said:
I always liked Jose'
Now the urban fishing guy? City Limits? thats a cool show.

that is a good show. city limits

·
Registered
389 Posts
best: george poveromo show, capt. norm issac show
worste: the worste and worste of tred barta, and anything at all that involves flyfishing
sorry jersey angler the one guy makes my ears bleed find myself hitting the mute button

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
Best...NJ Angler.... then Jose

Worst... Beat Charlie Moore (someone should)... not crazy about Ocean Hunters, but I don't dive.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
shark fin tournament stinks the host voice is the worst and they only catch lemons have they ever caught a mako?

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Watching fishing shows is like watching golf.:cool: I saw a little bit NJAngler today but it was hard to watch. I guess it is like my son who refuses to watch baseball but plays every summer.:confused:

·
Registered
8,085 Posts
Best: 1) Jersey Cape Fishing
2) NJ Angler

Worst: 1) Roland Martin/Jimmy Houston
2) City something? That idiot who fishes in urban setting?

Something about the local guys who do it as well if not better than those yahoo's on ESPN...

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
favs: nj angler, jose,north to alaska,bill dance (he has the best bloopers)

worst: tred barta,sharkfin series, jimmy houston (everytime he laughs i could strangle him)

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
capemaychef said:
Best: 1) Jersey Cape Fishing
2) NJ Angler

Worst: 1) Roland Martin/Jimmy Houston
2) City something? That idiot who fishes in urban setting?

Something about the local guys who do it as well if not better than those yahoo's on ESPN...
"That Idiot" is Mike Iaconelli- NJ's sole representative on the Bassmaster tour.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
fearnofish said:
saltwater experience. i hate how the two talk about the trip like the other one wasn't on the boat.
Favorite: Spanish Fly, "Barta You're the Man" I love the music at the end

Worst: Saltwater experience _ I wish the guy fell out of the boat when hey saw the shark and acted like a little girl. My whole opinion of the show changed after that, what a girl.

·
Banned
280 Posts
best the show out of cape may jersey cape angler worst i think its salt water exper where the two guys drink water talking about what there going to catch i think there out of duck key they r the worst show on tv

·
Registered
786 Posts
I find them all boring... especially the ones done in the local (NJ) area. The striper, drum and fluke are the worst for me.

The only one I can tolerate is Larry Dahlberg's Hunt For Big Fish.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Like just about all of em except that one with that annoying chich who is always screaming at the top of her lungs...cindy something...Cant stand her

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
phishbone said:
Like just about all of em except that one with that annoying chich who is always screaming at the top of her lungs...cindy something...Cant stand her
would you stand her if she was...........:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts