BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Barners! This week, we'll be fluke fishing on our open boat charters, and possibly taking a stab at some inshore trolling. We're also anxiously awaiting the fall striped bass season, which should be phenomenal! We're booking fall striped bass open boat and private charters everyday, so give us a call about availability and to book your trip. We still have some prime dates open, but they're filling fast! Here is our schedule for the upcoming week...

FRIDAY - FOUR OPEN BOAT SPOTS OR A PRIVATE CHARTER

SATURDAY - FOUR OPEN BOAT SPOTS OR A PRIVATE CHARTER

Give us a call at (609) 602-6834 or e-mail us to get on board! We look forward to fishing with you aboard the ADAM BOMB II.

[ 09-16-2004, 09:29 PM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Adam, Claire & myself had a great time on sunday.Why is it everytime I take her with me fishing she "UP STAGES" me with the biggest fish? Yes guys she did pull in a beeautifull 4 1/2# flatty,while I could only snag crokers/sea bass.What a beautifull day to go fishing, sunny,slight breeze & the drift was perfect.I should have got some flattys,Whats wrong with me? Maybe time to go back to the basic's.Call ya later HAIG

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Adam,forgot,please e-mail the picture of Claire if you could.We were talking about her flatty all the way home.Again thanks for a great day of fishing(It's not the amount of fish you catch,but how much "FUN" you have trying.HAIG

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
I think you guys are making a mistake, you would have had a real good drift tomorrow.

Me and PhilCVG were just talking about that "SPOT" you are going to tomorrow.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Phil, a real good ten knot drift. The wind was a little off and it was sunny, but we had a couple fish including a nice slob. Hopefully, we get some wind and rain for next time...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts