BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Road Runner usaually goes after coyotes but I was thinking and came up with a solution for that SOB Fox at you know where!

First you will have to order from "Acme Tackle" a medium heavy action 7' rod. Match with a reel that holds 250 yds of 12lb mono. Back the reel 150 yds of 12lb mono and 150 yds of 30lb Power Pro. 16 inches of wire leader 7/0 circle hook tipped with a fresh snapper blue. No lead needed unless the wind is blowing over 50 mph. Toss the bait in the dunes in free spool. When he runs count to 10 and lock up the spool. You will also need a net, boga's or a gaff to land him. If you want to be more humane shoot him right away. But after stealing my weakie I think I'll tailrope him and drag him backwards with my truck!

DISCLAIMER: This is only a joke!!! I would not dream of doing this. This was only posted as a chuckle! Please no reply from closet Peta members!

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
LMAO :D

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
I say forego the wire leader and just put a 2 ft of 100lb shock leader on. You won't scare Mr. Sly Fox away as easily. :D

Catching house cats on a fishing reel is fun too. Tie a little play furball mouse onto the line (no hooks of course), throw it out across the room or yard, and jig it in. Cats can't resist, and it's a good way to test the drag on new reels... :D You would think I'm kidding, but....

·
Registered
740 Posts
I like to use 10' 100lb shock leader, and a huge weighted treble hook baited with freshly run over cat!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts