BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My fishing club, the Absecon Saltwater Sportsmen is having our annual "Roy Kerstetter Open Fishing Tournament" which benefits the "Hooked on Fishing, Not on Drugs" program. This is a fun tournament with lots of great prizes and a load of door prizes.

Date: Sat. July 8th (weather date July 9th)
Entry Fee: $60.00
OVER $5,000.00 IN CASH & PRIZES

This is a Weakfish, Fluke & Bluefish Tournament

Prizes:
Heaviest Fish (each division) Prizes & Plaque
Total Weight-3 Heaviest Fish (each division)

1st, 2nd & 3rd Place=CASH 4th & 5th Place=Prizes

Early Entry Drawing (By July 1st):A 1 year SEATOW membership (from SEATOW AC)

ALL ENTRANTS WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR A DRAWING FOR A RAYMARINE DS500X DEPTHFINDER (Courtesy of Raymarine)

Win an 18' Maycraft boat, 90hp Suzuki Outboard & Loadrite Trailer if you break the current NJ State Record for Summer Flounder (Courtesy of Chestnut Neck Boatyard & Jarvis Marine)

Weigh Stations; Chestnut Neck Boatyard
Absecon Bay Sportsmens Center
North Point Marine (Brigantine)

Captains Meeting: Friday July 7th at 7:00PM at the Absecon American Legion Hall, NJ Ave. Absecon. (ATTENDANCE IS MANDATORY)

AND....

This is a Suzuki Sanctioned Tournament (Weakfish Division only)

Applications can by found at tackle shops in the area or email me.

Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
Is that $60 per angler or per boat?

·
Registered
255 Posts
$60.00 per boat......This tournament is one of the best, for return of investment. 3 fish and lots of door prizes, all for a good cause--kids.

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
POP POP, sounds like a great cause. I will get an app at a shop. Sorry for all the questions but what are the fishing times? Scales open/close when?

·
Registered
255 Posts
6 am to 2 pm....... Weigh in's 2 to 4 Absecon and Chestnut neck boat yards. Awards will be on Monday night. GOOD LUCK

1 - 6 of 6 Posts