BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really miss football, so here is another question. Do you have any special fishing trips planned this year? I think I'm going to make it to Montauk this year and would like to make one off shore trip.

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Hey Mako. You can buddy boat with me in montauk. I went last year with my boat and it was awsome. End of september.

Might take the boat to outerbanks to fish for Red's in pamlico sound. We have a house booked just dont know if I want to trailer the fatboy there or the boat????

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Playmaker's bachelor party

Gaymaker's bachelor party in the Outer Banks . If the wedding gets cancelled we are still going !!!!

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Cabo in April for honeymoon and some fishing
I went fishing on my honeymoon Brad. We went to St. Lucia. I told her that I only wanted to fish one day and golf one day, the other 5 were hers. She was cool with that.

She went fishing with me. We didn't catch squat, not a knockdown all day. She puked the whole time. She's a trooper:thumbsup: I told her to go to the spa, she wanted to hang out with me.

Golfing was much better for her, she got to drive the cart all day while I golfed and got hammered:D

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Mako. You can buddy boat with me in montauk. I went last year with my boat and it was awsome. End of september.

Might take the boat to outerbanks to fish for Red's in pamlico sound. We have a house booked just dont know if I want to trailer the fatboy there or the boat????
I was wondering why you don't here this more often. If you can trailer boat up why wouldn't you. I'll stay in touch it sounds like it would be great.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
yea didn think u could get away with that one or is wife to be going too

or did u buy the day off by giving her a spa day lol
she loves fishing so she will be with me. i hope i can get her on a sail or rooster. maybe be able to squeek 2 or 3 trips out if im lucky.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Mako if you like drifting for flounder?? You will love drifting for stripers... 40 plus inch bass killing eels dragged along bottom. Crazy. Long drifts too. The trip was relatively cheap. Well worth it. Short ride to the fishing and the scenery is amazing..... One more thing too. If its blowing in the forecast its a no go. The swells and rips can get pretty big there... We hit a weekend with 5 to 10 forecast and we had swells above our heads at times threw the rocks/drift.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Does anyone ever fish out of Ocean City Maryland??? My wife and bought into this vacation thing and we can get week long vacations there real cheap. With boat slip. Flounder? Bass?

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Yeah, just kidding gotram, I went fishing on my honeymoon too.
Good luck to ya, sounds like a nice trip.

:cool:

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mako if you like drifting for flounder?? You will love drifting for stripers... 40 plus inch bass killing eels dragged along bottom. Crazy. Long drifts too. The trip was relatively cheap. Well worth it. Short ride to the fishing and the scenery is amazing..... One more thing too. If its blowing in the forecast its a no go. The swells and rips can get pretty big there... We hit a weekend with 5 to 10 forecast and we had swells above our heads at times threw the rocks/drift.
That's a to do list this year. A long weekend at least. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts