BASS BARN banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At least once on every fishing trip you?ll usually hear somebody say ?Here Fishy-Fishy?.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
I love laughing and listening to people puke their guts up overboard....especially when they go out drinking the night before LOL (even better when its not me throwing up because I throw up and laugh at myself and it hurts to do them both at the same time) Theres nothing like a good RALPHHHHHHHHH !!!! usually followed by the questions "you chummin for blues or something?"

·
Registered
761 Posts
How many times have you heard this one: Fish on! oh no he got off! that was a big one to!

·
Registered
761 Posts
oops! another double

[ 02-27-2004, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: MD ]

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
how bout,

"hooked up",

or just say nothing and let the reel screeming do all the talking

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
How about when your catching dingfish all day & somebody hooks-up only to have the fish come off."That was a big fluke".Got to love when they call their fish.
Or how about when to scream over to slaughter's beach only to hear from someone"well I never got sick before"or"I'm fine when the boats running",Oh well your SOL.R&R

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.