BASS BARN banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mike had a trip yesterday 4-9-08 with three guys. They ended up catching 15 nice Stripers up to 42 inches. They were fishing in about 18 feet of water. The following pictures were from their trip.

This morning, he had two guys and they caught a total of 19 fish from 36 to 42 inches. Here are a couple of pictures of happy fishermen.

Ele

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Wow nice fish Ele, thanks for the report, but no thanks cause its going to be real hard going to work tomorrow:eek: :D

Great pictures and happy fisherman I'm sure.

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
wow ele, they are some quite impressive fish.. mikes really on them, we've been at em the last few nights after work with some of your fresh herring the girl picked up; with some moderate succsess.. had 3 on wednesday night and 1 for 2 on heads last night.. who knows maybe we'll stick it out saturday morning yet.

·
Banned
1,301 Posts
Thanks Again, Ele!

Ele:

It was great talking with you yesterday morning! :cool:

My buddy and I went out in his little 14 foot tin boat "Miss Audrey Lynn" w/ only a 25 Hp, and we ended with 5 fish; 4 of them were over 20 lbs. The "small one" of the day was still a nice 29 incher. :eek:

This was the first time I ever fished bait on the FLATS (WE WERE NOT IN THE RIVER.);) We have always fished lures down there in the past. :rolleyes:

HOWEVER, I MUST SAY: Your fresh herring definitely works !!! ;-)

Lastly, all of our fish were released bright, strong and healthy. There is no doubt in my mind that every single one of those fish will survive their brief encounters with a circle hook, boga grip and digicam. We didn't even tag any to insure they would be released quicker. ;) :cool:

I'll post my report with pics in a little while!

Take care & I hope to see you again REAL SOON! ;) :cool:

- Gr8ful

1 - 4 of 4 Posts