BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mike didn't have a trip scheduled for today, but around noon, a friend of his called and asked him to go fishing, in his boat. So, he got hold of his son, Mike, Jr. and they headed to the fishing grounds.
In two hours, they caught 6 fish up to 35 inches. Mike Jr. caught them all. All fish were caught on Herring.
I didn't get the location as to where they were fishing, but I am assuming it was somewhere between the barge area and Lapidum.
Ele

·
Registered
271 Posts
its been killing me as of late, i am 1 hour away from the flats, just can't get out there.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
John, he has learned a lot from Mike. In fact, one day, a couple of years ago, Mikie and his buddy were in the shop when some guys came in and wanted Mike to take them fishing. Mike had a trip booked so I told the guys that Mikie knew how to catch them.

Anyway, the boys went with these other guys and showed them how to rig and fish the Herring and they ended up catching more fish than Mike with his charter.

You must have been our first customer on Sunday. I think I was at the shop be 6:30 and I was told you had been in. Sorry I missed you.

Ele

Ele

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Ele said:
John, he has learned a lot from Mike. In fact, one day, a couple of years ago, Mikie and his buddy were in the shop when some guys came in and wanted Mike to take them fishing. Mike had a trip booked so I told the guys that Mikie knew how to catch them.

Anyway, the boys went with these other guys and showed them how to rig and fish the Herring and they ended up catching more fish than Mike with his charter.

You must have been our first customer on Sunday. I think I was at the shop be 6:30 and I was told you had been in. Sorry I missed you.

Ele

Ele
Ele - I was giving Herb a hard time that you slept in on Sunday and he laughed and said that wasnt the case:) We were down when you opened, but will be sure to stop in next time down. Before you know it Mike jr will be running trips:D

John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts