BASS BARN banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out Sat am- soaked herring and threw plastic for 4 hours by the barges with only 1 run off to show for it. Decided to pick up and try Sandy Point around noon. When we got there the whole platoon was hooked up. We saddled up and proceeded to bail fish up to 28" on bass assassins. Probably caught 25 or so in 2.5 hours. Also picked up 2 bigger gals on cut herring- one 40" 28lbs and one 36" 19lbs. pics attached. Great day- unfortunately had to bail early to get up to the Phils game. Left the fish biting but the seats were 6 rows behind the dugout- it was a tough call.

Since Sat was so good we tried again on Sunday back at Sandy Point. Soaked bait and threw plastic for 4-5 hours and only had 1 run-off. Lots of boats there only saw a couple smaller fish caught on bait. It was windy, cold, and rough - completely different than Sat.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nice work!

Congrats! I should have gone with you guys... I will never opt to play Whiffle Ball instead of fishing ever again... even if I do have to blow off my team! Keep up the good work! We'll be out there soon.

Mr. Taco

1 - 3 of 3 Posts