BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out in the small boat for a few hours on the outgoing tide (water was 62) Had my bro spooled with me and we went 4 for 6 on keepers (did I mention that he caught 3 of the keeper flatties ) and we also caught 2 blues . fish were caught behind sea isle on bucktails with minnies and mackeral. First flattie dinner of the season !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
12,868 Posts
Just cooked em up-good eats. TayTay luved the bluefish.

Thanks for the ride Finsy

·
Registered
7,058 Posts
FA...Way to go!!...I fished behind OC this morning with my buddy (eelfisher)we had 2 keepers.One was 20in and Fat!!.The other was around 18in....Nice to finally have a decent day to fish.Water clarity seems to be getting better!!..BTW...We also had 5 blues

·
Registered
126 Posts
Im going to have to hit up the flatties instead of going to DE Bay everyday fishing for stripers. Looks like you guys are having pretty decent luck for the time. Unfortunatly i am in school when the tide is right to get the boats off the lift. Ill be out there testing my luck! THanks for the reports!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Way to go Fin,is that why the calls stopped? ;) I ended up with 9 keeper fluke, 6 blues, 3 weaks and a 27in bass.Biggest fluke 4lb,weak 7.3.It's startin'!!!

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Capt al 111 --I called you back after I got the fish in but only got your voice mail. Now whos turning there phone off !(ha ha)any how you had a great day ,fluke bass and trout awesome. Hey spooled Im glad ta-ta enjoyed the blues !!!! Hey Tommy great name for the small boat-I knew you would be all over this post !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
If your catching lots of blues. Make some strip baits out of the bluefish. I have had days in the back bays where you offered every bait just to find out they wanted the bluefish! VERY Frustrating!

·
Registered
279 Posts
FA, Do I need to put in a reso for the little boat over MEM day w/e?? Good job on those flatties Got 2 Rock last eve (37,32) dragging daisy's..I'd be happy to trade some rock for some fluke??

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Nice job Rich & Tom.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts